Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hormones...


Today at 11:30 am I found myself feeding the baby, eating lunch, and watching reruns of Full House. I've done pretty well being at home with Zoee and the little man - not too many episodes of post-pregnancy hormonal breakdowns. However, today as I watched Danny and Vicky break off their engagement because she was taking a job in New York and couldn't live in San Francisco with the whole gang, I found myself tearing up. Poor Danny and Vicky. I FEEL for them. It's AWFUL! Wait, isn't this an episode of a comedy from my childhood?


I might as well be crying at Kodak commercials.


Fortunately the next commercial was for Blue Bell ice cream.


It's almost time for the little man's nap too - which means it's just about time for me to hit the treadmill and resume the closet clean-out. Only if he actually goes to sleep though. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm not particularly good at napping myself, so I'm trying to be productive while he sleeps. It's amazing how long it takes to do things now with a little man to take care of. He's so handsome and easy to talk to, but he is a little clingy. Fine for a baby, not so great for a date.

No comments: