Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Target is my favorite store

I was wandering around Target tonight, arguably to pick up things for a baby shower I'm part of hosting this weekend, but mostly because I love wandering around Target. Target has everything you could possibly imagine, and is absolutely chock full of things you don't even realize you need. (Unless you're my husband, who doesn't need these things and doesn't think I really need a seventh clock for our great room either.)

Anyway, upon checking out, the two high school aged cashiers were talking to each other.
-----

Cashier #1: I think they're highly dependent for each other.

Cashier #2: What?

Cashier #1: I'm trying to sound smart.

Cashier #2: What's that mean? Dependent?

Cashier #1: You know, related and liking each other and stuff.

-----
And stuff indeed.

No comments: