Sunday, May 11, 2008

Springtime in Texas

Spring in Texas is a beautiful thing that I had wholly forgotten living in the far-off land of Colorado. These pre-100 degree days bring with them sunshine and clear skies that merit flip-flops and jeans, skirts and tank tops. It's nice to walk around outside and there is just the right amount of sun. There are giant thunderstorms that usher in the warmer ski-worthy weather, and these bring with them blue and white lightning across my purple evening sky. Breathtaking. The morning comes and it's clear and beautiful outside and everything smells fresh and clean. Full of promise and flowers and the smell of grass. I love springtime.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

We are going to SA today for my brother's graduation at Trinity ... I am so excited!! Yay Texas.