Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We all remember I wanted a treadmill for getting back to fit after Nathan arrives. (TUESDAY! I can't believe it!) Well, for Mother's Day E purchased for me the fantabulous NordickTrack Commercial ZS model from Costco. I'm kind of in love with it. The deck feels as wide as the ones at 24 Hour Fitness and I can't wait to actually jog on it. It even comes with a iFit plugin thing, so you can get workouts with a "personal trainer" to get you back into shape, help you increase your speed, or help you prepare for a marathon. It all sounds great. Currently it's awaiting my sneakered feet upstairs in our family room. I can't wait to put it to good use.

One interesting feature - it has a way of keeping track of all the miles ever put on it and all the time it's ever been used. Seems like that might be interesting a few years from now.

Thanks E! I love it!

No comments: