Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby shower numero dos!

This past weekend some very good friends of mine threw me a baby shower. Everything was fantastic and I had a blast getting to see everyone! N got a ton of super gifts that I know he's going to use a lot. I'm thankful for everything we received and can't wait to show N when he gets here in a few weeks.

E was grateful for the diaper bags - one of the two is "manly". Interestingly enough, our friends E and M have the same diaper bag - apparently for the same reason. M didn't want to carry around anything too "froofy". It's funny, I seem to remember having the same conversation with E when we picked his out.

Pictures to come. Thanks to everyone who made it out... Can't wait to show pictures from the whole thing.

1 comment:

Lauren & Phil said...

Wish we could have been there! Glad it went well and I'm so excited for y'all! Can't wait to meet the little guy sometime soon; I am sure you feel the same but times a million :)