Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The most patient dog in the world...

Zoee is the most patient dog in the entire world. I'm quite certain that moving from the center of E's and my universe to playing second fiddle to a loud, hairless, non-mobile animal has not been the most fabulous thing in her world. Sure, she still gets plenty of cookies. She has a good amount of pets. She fully enjoys all the creature comforts a dog of her status needs, including beds on every level of the house in many different rooms. What she doesn't get is endless and undying attention when E and I are at home. Aside from all the attention we're affording this new guy, when the little man is asleep it's all E and I can do to keep from sleeping ourselves. Needless to say, Zoee's life has changed drastically.

I just keep telling her that when he can roughhouse with her, she's going to really like him a lot more.

I hope she believes me.

1 comment:

The Falcones said...

I feel the same way about Cooper and Max (poor kiddos)...are y'all bringing her next weekend? We ended up boarding the dogs since there will be tons of people there.