Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Christmastime now!

We just finished a fantastic Thanksgiving week down in Houston with the family. We had a wonderful time with everyone, but after we got home we realized that all of the Thanksgiving pictures aren't on our camera. I'll post some of those whenever I can convince someone to send me some. In lieu of those pictures, here are some of my family preparing for Christmas.



N LOVES our Christmas tree. He's a wonderful Santa, but it's hard to get him to pay attention.

N loves hanging out in E's chair with him. Here they are chilling out.

When he can hang out in the buff he tries to. He's not just pulling socks these days - he tries to take it all off. I'm concerned I've got a streaker on my hands. A naked baby at the very least.

Here's our tree. It's all set up at the bottom of our stairs. I think it looks pretty good for a first iteration. Special thanks go to J for helping me pick out ornaments.

3 comments:

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

Santa baby . . . so cute! And you are so on top of it with wrapped presents and all!

The Falcones said...

Tree looks great! I have some pics of thanksgiving on my blog and facebook. I can download them to kodakgallery.com if you would like and send them to you if you want ours.

The Blevins' said...

beautiful tree...and you already have presents underneath. You are so good.