Thursday, October 15, 2009

There's a reason...

There's a reason that God made there be two parents and one baby... This is hard work for just one parent.

Both N and I will be happy when E gets back from his "business" trip in Anaheim. Sure, business. I'm guessing he's out riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.

Okay, he's actually out there presenting all sorts of scientific and inspirational stuff. He's brilliant and sharing that with all kinds of people. And not really going to Disneyland. But I totally would if I were out there with him. Man, it would be great to go to Disneyland, especially now that we've got a son to justify doing some of the things that are considered "just for kids".

Come home E, we miss you!

2 comments:

kathleen said...

Which conference is he at? I went to an internal one held there 2 years ago. I totally left early one afternoon and went to Disney.

ahefner said...

Some RF conference - I'm not sure of the exact name of it. He's got some good swag though and talked about an awesome new ride we've developed for Disney. Sounds fabulous for anyone (big or little).