Sunday, July 5, 2009

N, meet your cousin C

This past Monday, our nephew C made his appearance into the world. (Read more about C here.) My brother and sister-in-law are super proud and excited. C is very cute. E and I can't decide who we think he looks like more.
Because N and C are super close in age, we figured we should try to start their friendship early on. We headed down to Houston for a visit this past weekend. (Five hour drive with an almost eight week old? Yeah, that's really a much longer drive.) Anyway, we made it down without too many issues, and N and C got to meet. They started with a friendly cousin hug.
My mom is so excited to have two grandsons now. Here they are together. N was only an ounce bigger than C when he was born, but look at him now!
Amazingly enough, their feet are almost the same size. N's are much chubbier, but they match in size pretty well. I can't wait to see what Christmas looks like.




2 comments:

Lauren Eastburn said...

SOOOO cute, Amanda! :) I'm so glad you had a good trip. I'm saying prayers for you for this upcoming week.

The Blevins' said...

i kept reading their blog to see if he was born. Congrats. So cute. I love that they are so close in age...how fun. Way to go. And praying for your week back at work :(