Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wild and crazy week, er, maybe

A while back I posted about a business trip I took overnight to DC. Well, this coming week, E gets to take a business trip to Denver in order to take a class. I'm jealous for a number of reasons, perhaps with the number one reason being that he gets to hang out in the evenings with all of our Denver friends who I would very much like to see. Regardless of my jealousy, which I'm trying very hard to keep in check, this is a great opportunity for him to learn some things about his job and to schmooze with importante people in the industry. My hubby is a brilliant scientist, so I'm more than happy to see him get to do something like this. He's going to wow them all, I'm quite sure of it. To all our Denver friends, I couldn't really come anyway - they won't let me fly in this condition.

So while he's gone, what will I do with myself? Visit museums and do cosmopoliton things? Go out with a bunch of girls? I might've, before I grew this basketball belly full of adorable baby (I can only presume adorable). No, I'll be honest. I'll probably come home after work, walk my dog, then veg out on the couch until about 8 pm at which point I'll fall asleep. This last month of pregnancy is exhausting!

But if anyone asks, I'm out doing fashionable and interesting things during the week, same as pre-pregnancy. No worries there.

Next weekend - J's baby shower in the big LJ. It's really fantastic that my brother and sister-in-law are having their baby at about the same time as us. I can't wait for the kiddos to play together.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

The Falcones said...

Yea, I'm exciting about next weekend! See y'all soon!