Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring in Texas

Who says I can't grow things? It's springtime in Texas, and everything is in bloom. (That includes me - you ought to see the belly. That's another post for another time though.) Anyway, as you might remember, I'm terrible at growing things. Just awful. But apparently Mother Nature has smiled on me this year - check out these beauties!
My azela is even looking fantastic. It's an explosion of pink blossoms all over the bush. Are there more leaves or more flowers? Heck if I know? All I know is that it's BEAUTIFUL!
Perhaps the most amazing thing of all, my tomato plant is not just growing happily, but it's successfully producing tomatoes! Look at them. Two little green tomatoes! Hopefully soon they'll be happy red tomatoes that are more delicious than I could even imagine.
Grow plants grow!


No comments: