Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mountains out of... antpiles?

These past two days at work have been ridiculous. I mean REE-diculous. We've done something innovative and fabulous, but because of infighting (what, never!) there have been an endless series of meetings to justify how fabulous this new thing truly is. I have gotten very good at saying things like "Yes we've thoroughly tested" and "No this doesn't affect existing functionality". Soon I expect to hear things like synergy and whatnot spewing forth. It's crazy! I think the fires have finally been put out and that everyone now agrees that this new thing should happen. I can only hope. I'm not sure Baby Hef enjoys my blood pressure being so high.

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

okay so both you and your sister-in-law are pregnant. how fun is that!! two babies so close together. What great friends they will be. don't get too worked up about the job, you know you are caring for two now. hope you are doing well.