Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blueberry goodness

There are few ways better to start a weekend than with blueberry pancakes. Especially ones with 100% pure maple syrup - none of this corn syrup mess that passes for pancake syrup. I'm talking about the stuff that has to be refrigerated after opening. He knows how I feel about this, so he's made sure to get the real stuff. The best part of this blueberry breakfast? Someone who loves me very much has made it for me on this, the first morning of the year where temperatures dip dangerously close to the freezing mark. So when I climb out of bed with mussed up hair and flannel pants and a sweatshirt (looking my absolute best), there he is, cooking me a delicious breakfast.

All in all, a great way to start a morning.

1 comment:

The Falcones said...

I had that too Sunday morning...seems to be my saving grace right now! = ) See y'all Friday!