Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Overheard at the cube farm

"What, you mean they're living together?"
--
"Yeah, I know how that goes."
--
"I guess you've got to test drive the material before you buy."
--
"What if there's something kinky and wrong with it?"
--
"Man, that's what the test drive is for!"
--
"Well, did he know before they moved in?"
--
"Seems like he wouldn't be into something kinky like that..."
--------------------------------------
Me = somehow captivated/mortified by this whole conversation my cube-wall-mate is having on the phone. Does he realize that everyone else can hear him talking? Does he know and NOT CARE? Regardless, I never found out what the kinky weird thing was, so to speak, but I got a really REALLY good idea.

I'm a little uncomfortable. Time for a shower.

No comments: