Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tadpoles and minnows

This picture of B has nothing to do with this post, I really just think it's adorable.  On to the real matter...

This guy:
This guy loves swimming.  Loves it.  He is like a little fish.  Or, according to the swim school he's enrolled in, he's a minnow.  At least he was.  Now he's ready to move up to the FROGS!  Given that frogs are supposed to be at minimum 30 months old and he is only 28 months old, I feel like he's a little swimming prodigy.  While my logical side says that this isn't true, give me a break.  I'm his mom and get to be really proud of him.

Good job N!

PS - B is in the tadpoles class and loves it as well, but hasn't really perfected the art of "monkey walking" or "gliding" so he's still going to remain in his class for the time being.  That's okay with all of us.

PPS - What's the deal with the levels?  Tadpole -> minnow -> frog -> seahorse -> starfish -> seal -> shark -> stingray
Makes no sense zoologically, but at least they have cute logos.

1 comment:

L.E. said...

Oh my gosh, I love these kids! :) I laughed out loud at that picture of N. What a great moment captured! I'm sure he will make an outstanding frog. And B is looking quite suave in that hat. ;) You should be one proud mama to have such awesome boys.