Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big guy

I know, I know. I've been MIA. You've got to give me a little bit of a break. I've got one very active toddler, one husband, one dog, one GIANT belly (contents = new baby), one job, and assorted other "ones" to deal with. Somehow, someway, I've let the blogging go by the wayside. I promise to try to do better.

To make amends, here's a latest and greatest picture of the little man. He's chowing down on his all-time favorite food, bananas (bahbah - though no one else would know it means banana, we do). He's changed a LOT since his 1st birthday. He's walking now and he has an assortment of words he can say (Mama, Dada, doggie, hi, bye, uh-oh, a variant of thank you, and baby). It's really fun watching him change - I can't believe a year ago at this time we were sitting on the couch, probably nursing, watching reruns of I Love Lucy. It's crazy!


This weekend we're headed to H-town for our nephew C's 1st birthday party. I can't wait to see that guy again (and the rest of the family too). It's going to be super fun. Hopefully I'll stick to the plan and update the blog with pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

Glad you back updating. You little guy is too precious. It is crazy how fast they grow. And we want to see pics of the new little one...belly, ultrasound...you know he's surely a cutie too.