Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Austin trip

For Memorial day, we packed up the whole family and headed to Austin to visit my Grammy. My dad and stepmother came up as well and we spent the whole weekend visiting and seeing people. It was really fun. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack the camera so all the pictures of us at the Austin Zoo, N swimming, and all the people we saw are on my dad's camera. Hopefully he'll send some soon so I can post a couple.

I will say that after we got home on Monday we headed to our local pool. I know what you're all thinking. Aren't you preggers? Right? Like 29 weeks or something?

Yes, I totally am. And yes, I pulled on my swimsuit and headed to the pool with E and N. We all swam - me included. It's too hot to not swim. And it turns out that being pregnant doesn't really change the way a bikini fits. It does however, change the way a bikini looks. Don't expect pictures of that anytime soon.

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

the bikini only fits the same on really skinny, fit people like you. Let's just say i had to get the preggo tankini to cover up my bump. And yes, one must swim when they are pregnant in the summer. You didn't have that pleasure with the last pregnancy.