Saturday, September 19, 2009

N does cereal!

Yum!

After N's four month checkup they cleared us to try rice cereal. The little man can't totally decide what he thinks of it, but at least he's a pretty willing participant. Here's one of our first attempts at filling him with what looks to me like dry ground up cardboard mixed in lots of milk. I'm quite sure I wouldn't love it, so who can blame him? I'm pretty sure he'll like it better when he gets to try more interesting things - like peaches, avocados, and bananas. These were apparently favorites of mine, so maybe he'll feel the same way.

I'm still trying to get a video of him rolling over. He can be rolling and rolling, but as soon as the video comes out he stops doing much of anything and stares at the camera. He's a ham, what can I say?

No comments: