Sunday, March 22, 2009

32 weeks and all's well

As an update to the baby growth - here are some recent pictures of me and the bump. Only a bit to go now, so there's no surprise that he's really out there!
It's incredible - you can actually SEE him move from the outside now. This isn't all feel and touch anymore. All you have to do is look to see him squirming around. Just ask E - in church this morning he was going to town. Maybe he likes hymns? Below I'm checking out his movements for myself.

6 comments:

Sarah, Blake, Evan, Julia said...

Love it! Grow baby grow!

Mrs. Robinson said...

I love these pics! Can't wait to see you next week.

Lauren & Phil said...

You look gorgeous! Can't wait to meet the little one when he arrives!

The Falcones said...

You look fantastic! = )

Rory-n-Jeremy said...

I can't believe how fast time is going - I remember when you were first posting about being pregnant! You look great! =) Glad it's going so well!

The Blevins' said...

Wow!! Time flies. You look amazing. And still so fashionable even in your pregnancy! Love it.