Friday, August 20, 2010

Both boys at home

N and B finally got to meet. It was pretty exciting. N is having a little bit of jealousy, but that is pretty much to be expected. Here are some pictures of my little guys...

B playing on his playmat... Trust me, he was looking around.

I should search, because we have a picture of me and N doing almost this same thing his first week home.

N enjoying cinnamon toast for breakfast. Everything looked better for him in the morning. (We don't normally feed him Cheetos either - those are for his "end of summer" party at school.)


Here's B testing out the swing while N eats breakfast. He looks relatively comfortable, I think.

2 comments:

The Blevins' said...

so sweet. That B sure is a handsome fellow just like his brother. It makes you realize just how big N is huh, holding little B?

Meve & Co. said...

they're definitely related.=)