Monday, January 25, 2010

Amazing photographer friend + cutest baby of all time = BEST PHOTOS EVER

Recently we had our friend M take pictures of us and our little man. Because she's incredible as a photographer and as a person, N took to her instantly and was a champ during his photo shoot. Plus, it helps that N is about the cutest little man I've ever met in my life, so he tries to make it easy to get good shots of him. All this to say we've got some amazing pictures coming. I wish I knew how we were going to pick a subset of all the photos!

To see for yourself, go to www.monikamichelle.com and choose "Proofing" down at the bottom right hand corner. After choosing that, the password to see our pictures is "N8than". Enjoy! (We did! Thanks M, we love them.)

2 comments:

Meve & Co. said...

love them! love that they were taken in your home! love the jerseys! love them! Zoee did so well too!

Lauren & Phil said...

OMG they are so great. I absolutely love the ones with N and Zoee! Too cute. And the Cowboys ones are great too. I bet you are so excited about them all!