Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in photos

We've been having a fabulous holiday. It's been really fun, and here are some photos to sum it up...
N and I went outside during the "snowstorm" and tried to take a picture with all the flakes. Unfortunately all you can take away from this is that it was windy and cold. No visible snow. I promise it was falling. Nothing like Colorado, but hey, this is Dallas. Snow is snow.


Here we are Christmas morning in our Christmas pjs. E felt like this was a tad on the ridiculous side, but at some point we'll have this picture as ammo. Plus, look how cute we are all Christmas-ed up.


Here's N after all the present opening. I mostly love this picture because his eyes are just so dang blue.


After all was said and done, he tended to play with the toys he already had more than anything else. Here he is chewing on something he's had since before he was born. I wish I would have known - we could have wrapped things from around the house! Just kidding...


He did get a new ride on toy that he likes a lot. He doesn't understand how to work it yet, but he really likes sitting on it.


"Whaddya mean I'm going too fast, Dad?"
N preparing for New Year's Eve. He's ready to party!


This is E's favorite picture from the season. See Zoee hiding behind the ottoman? See N, trying to blend in with his camo pants? I think they're practicing for some kind of black op.
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

The Blevins' said...

Adorable. Nathan is such a beautiful child. I love the Christmas morning picture. I wish we would have gotten one too. You have to cherish the memories of first Christmases. Happy new year.